I had an amazing 2021. There’s so much that’s happened to radically transform my life in 365 days. I’m super grateful but success begets new problems.
I’m constantly overwhelmed and feel like I don’t have time to get basic things done. I feel like weeks go by faster and faster but I have less time to do the things that are important to me.
I’ve tried to be more deliberate about my time toward the end of the year. I’ve started playing basketball again, taken time to jump into photography, and I took my ps4 back from my brother. (GTA 5 online)… Things that give me daily joy.
For 2022, I’m going to optimize for minimalism. Professionally, personally, and spiritually. I need more energy to focus on high-impact initiatives and relationships. What does this look like in practice? Here are some ideas:
- Selling some of my companies or hiring people to run full time.
- Getting rid of clothing
- Selling / consolidating my tech (apps/ hardware)
- Hiring people to deal with my complexity 🙂
- Elevating simplicity as a key factor for my decision making
- Decreasing social media footprint.
I’m going to reflect more on this as the year winds down. To be continued.